5721 SE Columbia Way #125,
Vancouver, WA 98661 United States
Impac Managed Services provides:
• Oracle database and E-Business Suite Administration
• Full-service support from Oracle
• Microsoft and Cisco-certified professionals
• Adaptable service levels designed to match client support requirements
• Secure, climate-controlled datacenter with redundant load-balanced network
• Onsite and offsite back-up media storage
• Burst capacity for emergency situations
Impac Managed Services gives you the power, flexibility and scalability of the Oracle E-Business Suite, without the hassle and expense of owning, managing and maintaining your own server at your facility.
Our experts handle:
• Maintenance and reporting services
• Security updates
• 24/7 performance
• Monitoring and tuning
• Unexpected emergencies
Solutions as unique as your company:
• Customized service level tailored to fit the demands of your unique business needs and challenges
• Predictable, fixed-cost pricing model you'll know all of your costs both now and as you scale - a tremendous advantage over the fluctuating expenses of hiring and training additional IT staff and purchasing maintaining and updating hardware.
Oracle Platinum Partner
50 - 100
Since 1996, Impac Services (www.impacservices.com) has continued to build a solid reputation for providing business and government clients in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada with the personalized consulting solutions, managed services, and full-service remote support.
Committed to our clients
Impac takes pride in providing high quality solutions for a broad array of client needs, which has resulted in a long-term client base. Impac's teams of accountable, proven technology professionals are available when our clients need them, to provide effective end-to-end solutions.
Experts in Oracle products
Impac is recognized in both Canada and the US by Oracle and user group organizations for innovative, practical, cost-effective, and local approaches to implementing Oracle based-technologies.
Providing cutting edge solutions in the following:
• Human Capital Management
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Service-Oriented Architecture
• Business Intelligence
Industry experience in the following:
• Health Care
• Oil and Gas
The partners listed in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Solutions Catalog are part of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Program, however Oracle does not endorse any of the partners or their software, solutions, services or training listed on this site. Oracle disclaims any and all liability arising out of your use of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Solutions Catalog, including use of partners, software, solutions, services and training listed on the site.