Vast Edge specializes in cloud migrations, integrations, analytics, security, and managed services. Since 2004, Vast Edge has been assisting businesses to optimize their processes by using proven tools and methods to mitigate risks and reduce costs.
Vast Edge was mentioned in Forbes for unlocking cloud gridlock, simplifying cloud architecture and lowering overall TCO.
Vast Edge has over 70 trained and certified Oracle cloud resources and over 5 certified NetSuite resources. Since 2016, Vast Edge has successfully completed over 80 cloud migrations including EBS, JDE, PeopleSoft, Autonomous Database, Oracle integration, OBIEE / analytics, and open source software stack.
Vast Edge team has senior IT resources with 25+ years of experience (including big4) to ensure high quality and on time completion of projects. Some of the Key Vast Edge offerings include
- Cloud Management (Migration / Integration / Analytics / Monitoring / Performance / DR & Backup / Performance Tuning)
- ERP Implementation / Migration Services (Oracle Cloud, SAP, NetSuite, Dynamics, Salesforce)
- Application Development Services (IOS, Android, Tomcat, .Net, Angular, Node, React, PostGreSQL, Mongodb, Dockers, Terraform, Kubernetes)
In order to distribute Oracle products and Oracle Premier Support, Oracle PartnerNetwork members must execute the necessary distribution agreements and meet applicable competency requirements.
Vast Edge conducts Free Webinar sessions for Oracle Cloud Adoption (Friday every week at 9am PST)
The topics covered during these webinar sessions include
- Oracle Cloud for NetSuite ERP
- Tips & Tricks for Cloud Migrations / Integration
- Overview of Oracle Cloud
Webinar session link
1. Assisted a Fortune 100 company to improve productivity by implementing industrial IoT. The product took information from industrial sensors and sent alarms based on business rules
2. Enabled a silicon valley based startup to launch their product on Oracle Cloud in less than 6 months including digitization of content, messaging and calling features.
3. Assisted a large company to enable compliance and safety for their workers using NFC, BLE, and IoT Analytics
4. Implemented IoT configurator engine as a subscription service. The service is currently being used by a large enterprise to enhance and shorten their Quote to Order process for their IoT products.
5. Implemented IoT simulator subscription service
The partners listed in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Solutions Catalog are part of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Program, however Oracle does not endorse any of the partners or their software, solutions, services or training listed on this site. Oracle disclaims any and all liability arising out of your use of the Oracle PartnerNetwork Solutions Catalog, including use of partners, software, solutions, services and training listed on the site.