|Narrow Your Results 19 Found|
Oracle Validated Integration Clear All FiltersSiebel Customer Relationship Management Solutions Profile
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and...more
The Accenture Public Service Disbursement Solutions (APSDS) seamlessly integrates Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Release 8.2 for Public Sector CRM for Public Sector release 8.2 application—where all benefit creation and modification is handled by the caseworker—with Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise version 9.0 Accounts Payable modulePayables Release 9.0—where all invoices and payments are created and disbursed—using Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture middleware. The solution:
· Meets customers’ need for a streamlined benefits disbursement process
· Lowers cost and, risk, and accelerates implementation time by 6-9 months
· Streamlines and automates the process for creating and disbursing benefit payments
· Integrates flexibly with various CRM front- ends or back-end financial systems using the modified Application Integration Architecture middle layer.
The components can be used in whole or in part for initiatives in any public sector organization that needs an automated process for disbursing benefits to their its customers.
This out-of-the-box integration connects Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector release 8.2. This integration will and involves five major integration points.
1. Sync Supplier— – Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector sends citizen data (contact) to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Vendor Release 9.0 vendor tables via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. This data will be integrated when a new contact is created, or an existing contact is modified. The primary data records for a citizen are: Namename, Addressaddress, Banking banking Informationinformation, Payment payment mMethod, and wWithholding iInformation.
2. Create Voucher— – Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector creates a Payment payment oOrder when it has been determined that money is owed to a citizen based on eligible Benefitsbenefits. This pPayment oOrder is sent to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. The pPayment oOrder in Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 is transformed into the Voucher voucher that will be used to generate the check that is disbursed to the citizen.
3. Cancel Voucher— – At times, it may be necessary for the caseworker within Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector to request that a pPayment oOrder be cancelled. If the voucher is in a cancellable status within Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0, this integration enables an automated process for a caseworker to cancel the voucher via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture.
4. Update Voucher [see graphic—it says Update Invoice—client needs to verify which is correct]— – Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 performs various processes in the creation of the voucher and payment. Each process will generate a message that is sent back to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector to assist the caseworker in relaying the status of the pending payment to the citizen. This streamlines the overall process and eliminates the manual intervention previously required for the caseworker.
5. Disbursed Payment— – Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 sends the Payment payment details, such as Ccheck Numbernumber, Datedate, Payment payment Statusstatus, and Amount amount to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector through Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. Returning this information allows the caseworker to have the information at their fingertips to respond to citizen inquires.
The Accenture Public Service Disbursement Solution (APSDS) successfully connects two of Oracle Corporation’s productssolutions. There are a growing number of customers requesting ‘out- of- the- box’ integration to and /from the various Oracle acquired company applications. For this reason, the Accenture APSDS team has used Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture to provide the required Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for an out- of- the- box integration.
APSDSAccenture Public Service Disbursement Solution, Version 1.0
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Payables Release Financials v9.0 with MP21
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Release 8.49.14
Oracle Database Release 10.2.0.4
Oracle BEA WebLlogic Release 9.2 [client needs to verify which WebLogic product]
Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management Release 8.2 for Public Sector
Oracle Application Integration Architecture Release 2.5
100 S Wacker Dr., Ste 1059,
Take control of your Oracle application data to optimize business results. IBM Optim aligns enterprise data management with your business objectives, enabling you to sustain a...more
From human resources and manufacturing to financials and customer relationship management, you rely on your Oracle enterprise application to automate and execute key business processes. And while it is crucial to retain your historical transactions for compliance purposes, the burden of runaway data growth can strain your resources and impair your business results.
IBM Optim gives you the power to manage enterprise application data through every stage of its lifecycle, improving database performance, simplifying archive and disaster recovery strategies, and maximizing the value of your existing storage infrastructure.
Optim enables your organization to sustain a Superior Ownership Experience:
Together, IBM and Oracle help customers to leverage industry best practices, while providing a dependable and supported solution with capabilities to improve business results and sustain compliance readiness. By managing your enterprise application data at every stage of the information lifecycle, Optim enables you to obtain the greatest benefit from your Oracle investment.
1001 E Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 400, FT17, Building 0472,
IBM’s global capabilities include services, software, hardware, fundamental research, and financing. The broad mix of businesses and capabilities combines to provide business...more
• Provides browsing and import of source and target metadata, eliminating tedious
1001 E Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 400, FT17, Building 0472,
HP provides technology solutions to consumers, businesses, and institutions. HP software helps IT organizations make sure that every dollar they spend delivers positive business...more
HP offers a complete testing solution for all Oracle customers installing and upgrading
For the Siebel CRM Release 8.1.1 High Interactivity (HI) front end, QuickTest
Company Overview HP provides technology solutions to consumers, businesses, and institutions. HP software helps IT organizations make sure that every dollar they spend delivers...more
Huawei eSpace contact center (eSpace CC)solution, through a variety of communication channels, including telephony systems, fax, e-mail and web, intelligently manages the details...more
Huawei CTI adapter for Siebel integrates Siebel CRM Applications software with Huawei eSpace CC, Provide a common user interface for your Siebel application and Huawei eSpace CC. With Huawei CTI adapter, the telephone system provides notification of telephony events to the Siebel desktop, and the Siebel application software, in turn, controls or interacts with Huawei eSpace CC. Call-center agents can place, receive, conference, and transfer telephone calls, fully integrated with the Siebel applications they use in call-center activities. Offer faster, more accurate, and more personalized service for customers, while also increasing agent productivity and reducing costs.
Bantian, Longgang District ¡,
Solix EDMS uses the registered knowledgebase including tables, columns, and relations, and joins to group-related transactional business objects into a configuration. Solix EDMS...more
Solix EDMS provides a comprehensive solution that addresses the data governance
4500 Great America Parkway, Ste. 120,
Comprehensive application acceleration, traffic management, and Web security Citrix NetScaler 9.1 is a Web application delivery appliance that ensures that applications such as...more
NetScaler 9.1 performs all these tasks in a single, integrated solution. Configuring
851 West Cypress Creek Rd,
AMC Technology's Multi-Channel Integration Suite integrates multi-channel communications with the Siebel Enterprise CRM. The validated Adapter for Siebel CRM allows seamless...more
AMC Technology's Multi-Channel Integration Suite (MCIS) and the Adapter for Siebel 8.1 provides a productized integration that delivers real-time connectivity with leading contact center communication platforms, allowing customers to more efficiently manage customer interactions and deliver superior levels of customer service. Contact centers can enable full telephony functionality in Oracle’s Siebel CRM 8.1 desktop, including agent login and work modes, soft-phone controls, caller identification, and screen population. MCIS also provides integration capabilities for the email contact channel.
With this proven, prebuilt integration product, companies are assured of an efficient implementation and a lower total cost of ownership (TOC).
Through this integration, agents and knowledge workers can place, receive, and transfer customer interactions with full, real-time access to Siebel 8.1 customer data. Call routing can be enhanced by use of business rules and customer data residing in Siebel CRM 8.1 to ensure that the right customer reaches the right agent at the right time.
The MCIS integration for email leverages the customer's communication vendor's multi-channel capabilities to allow agents to receive, answer and manage emails, just as they do phone calls, through the Siebel Communication Toolbar. Agents review and respond to emails through Siebel Email management components. With email integration, agents may be blended to work both inbound telephony and email channels, receiving and responding to emails during lulls in inbound call volume.
The open architecture of the AMC product suite allows contact centers to manage a true multivendor environment leveraging existing or new communication infrastructure investment from leading contact center vendors.
AMC Multi-Channel Integration Suite Adapter for Siebel CRM 8.1 uses the standard Siebel Adaptive Communications API and the Siebel Communications Server to exchange interactions with Siebel application pages.
Used every day by tens of thousands of agents around the globe, AMC Technology solutions help innovative organizations work more effectively, improve contact center agent productivity and deliver higher levels of customer service.
AMC's Adapter for Siebel allows contact centers to expand the functionality of their Siebel CRM 8.1 application desktop to support full contact center capabilities.
Allows agents to effectively place, receive, and transfer interactions with full, real-time access to customer data in Siebel CRM 8.1.
Enables real-time management of customer interactions in a true multi-vendor environment leveraging an existing or a new infrastructure investment.
Provides an end-to-end validated solution for efficient implementation and a lower Total Cost of Ownership.
Provides validated software products that integrate Siebel CRM 8.1 and leading contact center platforms.
Enables full telephony functionality in the Siebel CRM 8.1 application desktop, including agent and soft-phone controls, caller identification, and screen population.
Enables email integration between Siebel EMail and the contact center platform facilitating email and voice interaction delivery.
Provides a robust, proven architecture that has been successfully deployed at numerous large enterprises worldwide.
AMC Multi-Channel Integration Suite consists of key components that provide a server-based product integration between Siebel CRM 8.1 and leading contact center platforms.
AMC Multi-Channel Integration Server (MCIS) is the central server component that manages the flow of interactions and interfaces with other systems through two key components: AMC Application Adapter for Siebel and AMC Connectors.
AMC Application Adapter for Siebel 8.1 provides the interface with Siebel and manages the real-time exchange of information with MCIS. It uses the standard Siebel Adaptive Communications API and Siebel Communications Server to exchange interactions with Oracle’s Siebel application pages.
AMC Connectors serve as translators to facilitate the real-time flow of email and call events and call data between the communication platform's telephony integration (CTI) and/or Multi-channel communication server and MCIS. Connectors are available for a wide range of leading communication platform vendors such as Avaya, Aspect, Cisco and others.
The AMC product suite runs on Windows Server and supports various server and communications hardware and software configurations.
AMC Multi-Channel Integration Suite for Siebel CRM 8.1
Siebel CRM 8.1
15521 Midlothian Turnpike Suite 301,