|Narrow Your Results 179 Found|
Solutions Profile Clear All FiltersOracle Validated Integration
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and...more
The Accenture Public Service Disbursement Solutions (APSDS) seamlessly integrates Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Release 8.2 for Public Sector CRM for Public Sector release 8.2 application—where all benefit creation and modification is handled by the caseworker—with Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise version 9.0 Accounts Payable modulePayables Release 9.0—where all invoices and payments are created and disbursed—using Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture middleware. The solution:
· Meets customers’ need for a streamlined benefits disbursement process
· Lowers cost and, risk, and accelerates implementation time by 6-9 months
· Streamlines and automates the process for creating and disbursing benefit payments
· Integrates flexibly with various CRM front- ends or back-end financial systems using the modified Application Integration Architecture middle layer.
The components can be used in whole or in part for initiatives in any public sector organization that needs an automated process for disbursing benefits to their its customers.
This out-of-the-box integration connects Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector release 8.2. This integration will and involves five major integration points.
1. Sync Supplier— – Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector sends citizen data (contact) to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Vendor Release 9.0 vendor tables via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. This data will be integrated when a new contact is created, or an existing contact is modified. The primary data records for a citizen are: Namename, Addressaddress, Banking banking Informationinformation, Payment payment mMethod, and wWithholding iInformation.
2. Create Voucher— – Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector creates a Payment payment oOrder when it has been determined that money is owed to a citizen based on eligible Benefitsbenefits. This pPayment oOrder is sent to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. The pPayment oOrder in Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 is transformed into the Voucher voucher that will be used to generate the check that is disbursed to the citizen.
3. Cancel Voucher— – At times, it may be necessary for the caseworker within Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector to request that a pPayment oOrder be cancelled. If the voucher is in a cancellable status within Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0, this integration enables an automated process for a caseworker to cancel the voucher via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture.
4. Update Voucher [see graphic—it says Update Invoice—client needs to verify which is correct]— – Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 performs various processes in the creation of the voucher and payment. Each process will generate a message that is sent back to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector to assist the caseworker in relaying the status of the pending payment to the citizen. This streamlines the overall process and eliminates the manual intervention previously required for the caseworker.
5. Disbursed Payment— – Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 sends the Payment payment details, such as Ccheck Numbernumber, Datedate, Payment payment Statusstatus, and Amount amount to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector through Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. Returning this information allows the caseworker to have the information at their fingertips to respond to citizen inquires.
The Accenture Public Service Disbursement Solution (APSDS) successfully connects two of Oracle Corporation’s productssolutions. There are a growing number of customers requesting ‘out- of- the- box’ integration to and /from the various Oracle acquired company applications. For this reason, the Accenture APSDS team has used Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture to provide the required Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for an out- of- the- box integration.
APSDSAccenture Public Service Disbursement Solution, Version 1.0
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Payables Release Financials v9.0 with MP21
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Release 8.49.14
Oracle Database Release 10.2.0.4
Oracle BEA WebLlogic Release 9.2 [client needs to verify which WebLogic product]
Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management Release 8.2 for Public Sector
Oracle Application Integration Architecture Release 2.5
100 S Wacker Dr., Ste 1059,
Take control of your Oracle application data to optimize business results. IBM Optim aligns enterprise data management with your business objectives, enabling you to sustain a...more
From human resources and manufacturing to financials and customer relationship management, you rely on your Oracle enterprise application to automate and execute key business processes. And while it is crucial to retain your historical transactions for compliance purposes, the burden of runaway data growth can strain your resources and impair your business results.
IBM Optim gives you the power to manage enterprise application data through every stage of its lifecycle, improving database performance, simplifying archive and disaster recovery strategies, and maximizing the value of your existing storage infrastructure.
Optim enables your organization to sustain a Superior Ownership Experience:
Together, IBM and Oracle help customers to leverage industry best practices, while providing a dependable and supported solution with capabilities to improve business results and sustain compliance readiness. By managing your enterprise application data at every stage of the information lifecycle, Optim enables you to obtain the greatest benefit from your Oracle investment.
1001 E Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 400, FT17, Building 0472,
IBM’s global capabilities include services, software, hardware, fundamental research, and financing. The broad mix of businesses and capabilities combines to provide business...more
• Provides browsing and import of source and target metadata, eliminating tedious
1001 E Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 400, FT17, Building 0472,
HP provides technology solutions to consumers, businesses, and institutions. HP software helps IT organizations make sure that every dollar they spend delivers positive business...more
HP offers a complete testing solution for all Oracle customers installing and upgrading
For the Siebel CRM Release 8.1.1 High Interactivity (HI) front end, QuickTest
Company Overview HP provides technology solutions to consumers, businesses, and institutions. HP software helps IT organizations make sure that every dollar they spend delivers...more
HP focuses on simplifying technology experiences for all of its customers—from individual consumers to the largest businesses. With a portfolio that spans printing, personal...more
HP Database Archiving software for Oracle E-Business Suite helps customers
• Web-based management console for managing multiple archive environments
• Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite security, using specialized archive
• Combined access to archive and current data in one report/query/application form
• Transparency layer generation and management
• Graphical design-time tool for creating/enhancing archive modules
• Ability to archive with users on the system
• Configuration parameters for adjusting archiving logic without coding effort
• Eligibility Analytics, providing design-time as well as runtime reporting on archive
• Reload of data back into production tables as required
• Automated change management for synchronizing with Oracle patches and system
• Operational recovery/restart
UC4 Automation Platorm automates the Oracle E-Business Suite—saving time, decreasing errors, and eliminating custom coding. The end result is faster, more accurate and more...more
UC4 Automation Platform automates deeply within the Oracle E-Business Suite. It can assist you in shortening your financial period close, run payrolls, simplify your Project Accounting, manage your MRP processing, and help bridge the gap between your business and IT making your processing more transparent and agile.
Concurrent Manager is often times limited for many Oracle E-Business Suite customers. UC4 provides integration into Concurrent Manager to automate Within, Around, and Beyond Oracle E-Business Suite. It allows for the extension of error checking, the extension of conditional business logic around Oracle E-Business Suite and Non-Oracle E-Business Suite processes, automating parameters, and making Oracle E-Business Suite enterprise aware. UC4 provides the visibility, management and control of Oracle E-Business Suite and Non-Oracle E-Business Suite processes from one central console. UC4 can help standardize integrations between Oracle E-Business Suite modules, other applications, internal and external customers.
11001 W 120th Ave Ste 305,
JD Edwards Adapter for Oracle WebCenter Content Validated Integration with Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
KPIT’s JD Edwards Adapter for Oracle WebCenter Content 1.0 offers a flexible, scalable, and secure integration with Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 that allows employees,...more
The Adapter integrates Oracle WebCenter Content with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne so business users can leverage a centralized content repository and document management and workflow capabilities beyond those natively available in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. With a full array of enterprise content management services integrated within business applications, organizations can effectively and efficiently capture, share, and distribute digital and originally paper-based documents and reports via JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Clients have been facing challenges in ensuring that the set ups in production are same as that in QA environment. Often the components have different performances in QA vs...more
JCART object has been developed in India using Oracle JD EnterpriseOne 9.1 platform. The JCART integration has proved to be seamless as it is designed using Oracle’s proprietary JDE Native toolset. This has substantially resolved the compatibility and security issues. JCART features are PO< DS< DSQ< JOBQ, Documentor, Menu.
Plot # EL200, TTC Electronic Zone,