Gallup Selection System will:
• Reduce cost per hire
• Accelerate recruitment and selection time
• Accelerate ramp-up time and reduce interruption to work flow by:
o Creating smoother transitions that result from increased cultural fit and ability to perform well in relation to expectations
o Providing consistency across business units
o Increasing per-person and team productivity
• Reduce negative impact of poor hires on customers, image and reputation
• Positively impact several crucial outcomes:
o Health and safety
• Diminish the risk of legal battles because it is legally defensible
o Scientifically sound
o Reduce bias
• Gallup has more than 500 strengths-based selection (SBS) clients.
• Gallup’s SBS clients and colleagues are worldwide.
o SBS instruments are available in 27 languages.
o All items/questions go through a rigorous, five step translation and review process.
• Nearly 5 million people have completed an SBS assessment.
• Unlike most competitors, Gallup has a unique approach: the selection philosophy developed by Don Clifton, the Father of Strengths-Based Psychology.
• Gallup’s selection tools have a spotless legal history.
• Gallup custom-designs each assessment to align with the client’s business strategy, recruiting, technology capacities, management practices, and cultural expectations.
• Assessments are available to be administered through multiple levels of technology: telephonic, Internet-based, and person-to-person.
• Gallup uses its own science and practice. All Gallup associates are selected through Gallup’s assessments. That practice not only ensures that we hire the right person for each role; it also continually furthers our practical understanding of successful selection.
|Solution Availability||Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates Brazil Costa Rica United States Canada Japan Australia China Hong Kong India Indonesia New Zealand Singapore Taiwan Thailand|
|Oracle Products||Applications, Oracle Human Capital Management|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||> 1500|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
Gallup delivers forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice to help leaders solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with its global reach, Gallup knows more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization.
Gallup consultants help private and public sector organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Gallup's 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in more than 40 offices around the world.
Gallup News reports empirical evidence about the world's 7 billion citizens based on Gallup's continuous polling in 160 countries.
The Gallup Business Journal provides hard-hitting articles and insights aimed at helping executives improve business outcomes based on Gallup's experience boosting companies' performance.
Gallup also offers books with groundbreaking research on business, leadership, wellbeing, and politics, as well as coursework on the factors that drive individual and organizational performance.
Brand Attributes: We strive to build on and reinforce the following qualities that exist throughout our organization. These qualities, which help us fulfill our mission and purpose, are our brand attributes.
We are global in our presence and impact. Our focus on solving the world's foremost problems means our clients benefit from working with top experts - not just on a particular topic or subject, but also in their particular country, region, industry, and marketplace. Combining our people's knowledge and our company's science, we provide our clients with real solutions to their most pressing problems.
We are driven by intense intellectual curiosity to understand everything about the human condition. Our core science, at which we are the best in the world, is asking a person a question, recording the answer, analyzing the information, and then improving the world based on what we learn.
We are an enterprise that acquires, builds, and organizes our knowledge by employing only accepted and rigorous research methods. As the global leader in behavioral economic research, our audiences expect us to use gold-standard methodologies in all our research endeavors.
We are extremely experienced in helping clients around the world identify and solve their biggest problems. The considerable experience amassed by Gallup consultants and scientists in researching and advising on a host of behavioral economic issues serves to position them as top experts in their field.
We always act with integrity and transparency. Constituencies who place their trust in us can be confident we will never betray it. We only propose solutions we can prove our clients need, and never propose solutions they don't.
Our experts bring impact, insight, intuition, and proven methodologies to solve the world's most complex and important problems. The solutions we offer our clients are backed by our considerable expertise in behavioral economics combined with a thorough investigation and understanding of their unique situations and challenges.