The Oracle Accelerate Hyperion Financial Management solution delivered by SDG Group is aimed at optimizing core Management Intelligence and Knowledge Processes by means of SDG's experience in the following practice areas: CFO Services, Collaborative Intelligence Integration, Innovate Intelligence Governance, Industry-based Performance Management.
The solution is fully-integrated within a unique technological platform in accordance with the following aspects:
* Unique data within an unified reporting format.
* Quality and reliability of the information.
* Automatic booking of the consolidation journal entries and central adjustments.
* Rationalization of the monthly intercompany reconciliations process.
* Full-detailed data audit trail from the local level to the consolidated level (input, local adjustments, conversion, homogenization, internal eliminations and Group/third parties split).
- The solution delivers a Spanish Consolidation Starter Kit for the Professional Services Industry
- Including the Spanish GAAP set of accounts
- Automated consolidation of journals and specific general ledgers, consolidation rules and output consolidated reports
- NPGC Accounting and Reporting Standards
- Rationalization of the consolidation process making possible to:
Reduce the cycle time of consolidated data closing.
Improve the data quality and both financial and economic analysis of the group.
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||501 - 1000|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
SDG CONSULTING ESPAÑA, S.L.
SDG Group is a global management consulting firm, with a special leadership in Business Process Reengineering, Corporate Performance Management and Collaborative Business Intelligence.
SDG has become a centre of excellence in the end-to-end assignment of modeling and implementing systems, supporting business processes and areas as:
· CFO Services
· Collaborative Intelligence Integration
· Innovative Intelligence Governance
Through special focus both on the complex structure of business phenomena and on the innovation of data management architecture, we assist our clients to fill the gap between information and business actions, aimed at improving the overall performance and applying best practices in competing analytics.
Bringing more than 15 years of experience in Planning & Controlling, Financial Reporting, Operational Performance Management and Marketing Analytics projects, SDG has developed and fine tuned its innovative Management Intelligence approach to each industry’s needs, unlocking and enabling new ways to better manage their specific requirements:
· Fashion & Retail
· Financial Services
· Consumer Products
· Healthcare & Life Science
· Manufacturing & Logistics
· Utilities & Resources
· Communication & Media
· Government & Education
The SDG approach is designed to let clients leverage on Business Intelligence technologies and capitalize on our leading Performance Management practices. SDG provides:
· Enterprise Performance Management solutions.
· Assessment of data intensive internal processes (BPR)
· Business expertise and skills by industry
· CPM systems focused on industry specific Key Performance Indicators
· Web-enabled analytical applications focused on collaborative portal
· CFO system design and compliance with latest financial regulations
SDG offer is built upon pragmatic methods in order to perform effective planning and workflow that greatly enhance the value of data. A solid Management Intelligence Planning Model will not analyze business processes within a company, but it will also link them together. This is achieved through a combination of both business understanding and predictive models.