F5 and Oracle® have produced a highly effective solution for organizations using F5 devices with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control services. With F5, your Oracle Grid Control services deployment is always secure, fast, and available.
With F5, you get a worldwide Oracle Partner and member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN). F5 and Oracle spent considerable time and effort testing and fine tuning F5 devices with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control services. Specifically, Oracle collaborated with F5 to publish the Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) solution for Grid Control Services. This ensures organizations using Oracle and F5 solutions are getting a proven solution that helps lower total cost of ownership and increase return on investment.
- The Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control System Monitoring plug-in for the BIG-IP LTM significantly reduces the cost and complexity of managing applications that rely on the BIG-IP LTM and Oracle technologies.
- Provides intelligent, optimized traffic management, high availability, and simple scalability
- Ensures a reliable deployment with a tested solution that is part of the Oracle MAA
- Offloads processor intensive tasks (such as SSL processing) saving valuable server resources
- Provides step-by-step deployment guides for F5 devices and Oracle Grid Control that can help drastically reduce deployment cycles
Any distinguishing features
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||> 1000|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
F5 NETWORKS INC
F5 Networks is the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), focused on ensuring the secure, reliable, and fast delivery of applications. F5’s flexible architectural framework enables community-driven innovation that helps organizations enhance IT agility and dynamically deliver services that generate true business value. F5’s vision of unified application and data delivery offers customers an unprecedented level of choice in how they deploy ADN solutions. It redefines the management of application, server, storage, and network resources, streamlining application delivery and reducing costs. Global enterprise organizations, service and cloud providers, and Web 2.0 content providers trust F5 to keep their business moving forward. For more information, go to www.f5.com.