IBM’s global capabilities include services, software, hardware, fundamental research, and financing. The broad mix of businesses and capabilities combines to provide business insight and solutions for the company’s clients.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for Siebel enables bidirectional data integration
by interfacing with Oracle’s Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager, a component of
Siebel Customer Relationship Management, and the Business Component layer, enabling
organizations to rapidly integrate vast amounts of CRM data between Siebel and other
applications. It provides the following benefits:
• Helps reduce the cost, in time and resources, of deploying Siebel applications
• Helps reduce the ongoing cost of ownership of Siebel applications through
• Improves decision-making by distributing valuable customer information
throughout the enterprise
• Allows for the coexistence of best-of-breed applications, thereby increasing
companies’ return on their investments
• Improves reporting timeliness and accuracy and overall strategic decision-making
IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for Siebel 8.1 feature highlights include:
• Provides an easy-to-use graphical interface for specifying Siebel Enterprise
Integration Manager configuration properties for bidirectional data integration
• Provides a metadata browser that enables users to browse by business object and
business component, table name, or description
• Enables users to construct their SQL selection criteria with simple point-and-click
• Provides extensive transformation capabilities to prepare data for loading into Siebel
applications, based on standard business rules
• Enables delta processing, capturing incremental changes only
• Provides browsing and import of source and target metadata, eliminating tedious
data entry tasks
IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack for Siebel Version 3.2
IBM InfoSphere Information Server Pack Version 8.1
Siebel Customer Relationship Management Release 8.1
Oracle Database 10g
Oracle Application Server 10g
Any distinguishing features
|Solution Availability||United States|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||< 50|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
|Data Integration and Management|
Since 1986, Oracle and IBM have been providing customers with compelling joint solutions, combining Oracle's technology and application software with IBM's complementary hardware, software and services solutions. IBM and Oracle also have a strong technology relationship, allowing our global customers to benefit from joint IBM/Oracle development, technology integration and services collaboration.
IBM delivers the proven combination of industry insight, extensive real-world Oracle Applications experience, deep technical skills and high performance servers and storage to create a complete business solution with a defined return on investment. From application selection, purchase and implementation to upgrade and maintenance, we help organizations reduce the total cost of ownership and the complexity of managing their current and future applications environment while building a solid base for business growth.
IBM brings bold and innovative value propositions to our clients, including global expertise in project management - our powerful project lifecycle tool suite – the IBM Solution Workbench for Oracle. The Workbench provides business value driven design and implementation, real-time sponsor and management insight, project acceleration and simplification, and testing optimization and traceability.
IBM is a Diamond Partner in the Oracle Partner Network, and has won numerous Oracle awards, including the recent 2013 Oracle North America SI Application Partner of the Year, 2013 Oracle Japan Application Innovation Award and 2012 OPN Specialized Applications Partner of the Year in Asia Pacific.
IBM is consistently recognized by research organizations as a leading Oracle services provider: The Forrester Wave (TM) Oracle Service Providers Q2 2011 rated IBM as a Leader; Gartner placed IBM in the Magic Quadrant for Oracle Application Implementation Services, Worldwide September 2012; and IDC Marketscape Worldwide Oracle Implementation Ecosystem October 2012 rated IBM as a leader/major player.