This solution is developed by Centre B.V. and is brought to the Belgian market by our network partner, Axi Solutions.
Oracle Hyperion Planning Rapid Starter solution for Financial Services is delivered by Centre is a pre-built planning Application. Our solution offers a starterkit that enables you to have Oracle Hyperion Planning up and running within less then 50 days!
Fast implementation combined with high value output!
The accelerated approach for Hyperion Planning is a concept to implement a world class consolidation and reporting solution for the Belgium market with high quality during a short timeline.
• Application set up
• Dimension set up and Dimension load using flat files
• Data load using flat files
• Implementation of pre-defined modules for Revenue(x3), Opex, Compensation, Capex.
• Knowledge transfer in the areas of: Security, Input forms, Report development, Process management, Workflow
• Two migrations from the development environment to the acceptance/production environment
• Infrastructure support for the acceptance/production environment
Out of Scope
• EPMA Implementation
• Performance testing
• Model presentation workshops for the standard turnover- and cost processes
• Application setup documentation and installation documentation
• Project plan
• Workshops to transfer knowledge to customers
A complete planning application installed and implemented within 50 days!
|Oracle Products||Oracle Enterprise Performance Management|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||501 - 1000|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
Centre Consulting is entirely focused on Enterprise Performance Management and Group Finance.
Our area of work spreads from BI, Planning and Forecasting to Consolidation (processes). Furthermore we provide an automated creation of filings, including annual/quarterly reports and board books with fully incorporated XBRL tagging.
The combination of Performance Management knowledge and the passion for quality enables our certified consultants to translate the customer’s business case into optimized business processes and the newest information technologies. By delivering this added value, Centre Consulting aims to be a market leader in the EPM area and to maintain a close relationship with its customers and partners.
Implementation of Oracle Hyperion EPM is a core component of our service offering. We leverage on these applications’ functionalities by adding solutions for Sustainability Reporting and Risk Reporting (Solvency II, Basel II/III).
Having our own training centre, we enable companies and their staff to get the most out of these applications.
Centre is one of the founding partners of BPM International, the biggest EPM expert network in Europe.