Pre-Configured templates for fast results * Pre-mapped to the primary Sales Order Processing tables in JD Edwards * Considerably reduces the amount of setup and configuration time required User Friendly Interfaces * Ability to create interactive dashboards * Create ad hoc reports on the web * Author pixel perfect professional reports Multiple Reporting Options * Reports and queries can be viewed on the web, or exported to other applications such as Word, Excel, and PDF * Content can also be burst to users via email or mobile devices
CD Group delivers Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using our Accelerate project approach to help you gain insight into your business while helping you gain self-sufficiency and keeping budget and scope control highly predictable. We have been delivering BI solutions since 1999 and also offer a full range of Oracle software and services. CD Group seeks to understand your company's needs and will provide fast, cost effective, and high quality solutions in order to achieve a fast return on your investment.
CD Group Accelerate for Oracle® BI is a solution that leverages pre-defined data relationships and templates in various subject areas such as Sales, Inventory and General Ledger analysis. These frameworks connect to your JD Edwards environment using the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) platform, providing a quick implementation and deployment approach, while keeping the necessary flexibility to fit your business requirements. Dimensions and Facts: Our Accelerate GL model contains 5 dimension tables and 2 fact tables. The dimensions are Company, Business Unit, Chart of Accounts and two separate Calendar dimensions, each joined to one of the two facts. The facts include GL Balance and GL Activity.
* This is a direct mapping to the F0010 table in the JDE database
Business Unit Dimension:
* This is a direct mapping to the F0006 table in the JDE database
Chart of Accounts Dimension:
* This dimension uses the F0901 to create a stored procedure, whose output is a new database table called ACC_COA_LEVELS. This table includes a chart of accounts hierarchy based on the GMLDA (level of detail) column in the F0901 table, allowing Accelerate to create a dimension hierarchy based on level of detail.
* This dimensional table is loaded from a calendar spreadsheet that resides in the OBIEE server. This dimension's granularity is day, and it is joined to the GL Activity fact.
* This dimensional table is loaded from a calendar spreadsheet that resides in the OBIEE server. This dimension's granularity is period, and it is joined to the GL Balance fact.
GL Balance Fact:
* This fact uses the F0902 to create a stored procedure, whose output is a new database table called ACC_F0902. Unlike the original F0902, this table contains one record for each year and period combinations, optimizing time-related queries.
GL Activity Fact:
* This fact uses the F0911 to create a stored procedure, whose output is a new database table called F0911_VIEW. The purpose of this stored procedure is to limit the amount of records brought in from the F0911 table, increasing query performance.
* Accelerate contains mappings to 30 Business Unit category codes (MCRP01 - MCRP30) as well as 23 Chart of Accounts category codes (GMR001 - GMR023). The model also includes mappings to the category code descriptions that reside in the F0005 table. These category codes can be used for relational reporting as well as for the creation of dimensional hierarchies.
* Our model includes predefined hierarchies for all the dimensions. These hierarchies are customizable, and can be leveraged in drill-down type of analysis in OBIEE Answers. New hierarchies can also be created if necessary.
* Accelerate includes pre-defined calculations for both fact tables such as Year-To-Date and Previous Year-To-Date Amounts, Quarter-To-Date and Previous Quarter-To-Date Amounts, and Month-To-Date and Month-To-Date Amounts.
* Accelerate was developed with the end-user in mind. For that reason, all JDE column names have been translated into business terms. Examples include F0010.CCCO = Company Number and F0006.MCMCU = Business Unit Code.
|Solution Availability||United States|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||501 - 1000|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
|Oracle Accelerate Solution Partners|
CD Group, Inc
Headquartered in Norcross, GA, CD Group is a leading provider of enterprise application and technology solutions to emerging, mid-size, and large companies. We provide a full-range of solutions and services including: Business Consulting, Business Intelligence, JD Edwards consulting services, Oracle EBS consulting services, Oracle Fusion middleware consulting services, technology consulting services, and hardware products.
We leverage Oracle Accelerators and our substantial industry expertise to deliver solutions to a wide range of industries including Food and Beverage, Biofuels, Industrial Manufacturing, Chemicals, Automotive Suppliers, Wholesale Distributors, Professional Services and Media and Entertainment.