Enabling Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Argentine customers to meet the different tax norms now in force with standard software localization complements.
Qbit Fiscal OBA Solution addresses the different Argentine tax rules in force with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne using complementary standard software localization solutions.
National, provincial, and municipal norms are included thus building calculations and information to be submitted to the corresponding tax authorities.
Qbit Fiscal OBA Solution was designed to integrate with standard functionalities and configurations thus optimizing installations, tests, and start-ups. It was developed using the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne toolset and is integrated with tJD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials.
Qbit Fiscal OBA Solution complements JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with the following value-add functionalities for the fulfillment of the different tax rules:
1) Incorporates JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with the AFIP (Argentine National Tax Authority) registries and then performs VAT and Social Security withholdings and earnings calculations.
2) Generates the necessary information in accordance with the forms required by the AFIP.
Municipal and Provincial Taxes:
1) Allows for the fulfillment of a complex set of rules regarding withholdings and earnings calculations incorporating the tax status of customers and suppliers in accordance with their place of origin. It also includes the multi-withholdings and earnings in those jurisdictions where the customer/client is registered and where the company would be subjected to withholdings or earnings.
2) Incorporates JD Edwards EnterpriseOne provincial registries (lists of rates, high risks, and attachments) by means of reports for calculating withholdings/earnings rates for each customer/supplier individually.
3) Executes TXT files including withholdings and earnings according to jurisdiction so they can be imported to existing applications. TXT files include the definition of registries for each jurisdiction.
4) Executes TXT file reports for gross income withholdings and earnings including the definition needed to import them to SIFERE.
5) Complies with COT invoice requirements (electronic shipment note code)―mandatory for each delivery note in the Province of Buenos Aires and Province of Santa Fe―by automatically executing a TXT file at the time of the document-related merchandise issuance. Such TXT file includes the documentation and merchandise to be submitted to the General Revenue Department before its delivery.
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||No data available.|
|Open Source Solutions||No data available.|
|Localization or Regulatory|
We specialize in JD Edwards, we provide comprehensive solutions and technology services through an interdisciplinary team of professionals with expertise in communications, development and systems consultancy.
Founded in 2000, Qbit S.A. began its operations by providing comprehensive solutions and technology services through an interdisciplinary team of professionals with expertise in communications, development and systems consultancy.
Our organizational culture encourages the continuing search for innovative and creative solutions, a completely personalized service and a real commitment to customer satisfaction through success in meeting goals and exceeding their expectations.
Our pillars of integration between culture, methodology, technology and human talent in continuing professional development are our strategic value as business partners.
From 2008 we are recognized as an Oracle Partner, creating an important partnership that supports us and a strong synergy that allows us to position ourselves among the leading systems consultancy companies on the market.
In addition to consulting services, maintenance and software development, we develop specific solutions complementary to those standard features and locations of JD Edwards:
• OBA Tax Solutions
• OBA Financial Solutions
• OBA Foreign Trade Solutions
Just as our OBA Solutions, we develop products marketed through licensing: