Companies within the financial arena are facing many challenges in today’s competitive and complex marketplace. All companies are eager to achieve business success and growth in order to keep or increase their market share.
Get the financial management advantage by using Oracle Solution for Financial Services based on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne developed by Deloitte XBS. Deloitte’s Financial Services module is built with the JD Edwards toolset and fully integrated with other modules.
Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of organizations that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, consumer finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds and some government sponsored enterprises.
The Oracle Solution delivered by Deloitte XBS serves different clients in the financial industry localized in Italy. It also supports all basic processes such as distribution and logistics, as well as the processing of purchasing management.
Some specific aspects for the financial implemented services provided by Deloitte’s Oracle Solution are :
- Reported Statistics Surveillance: Oracle JD Edwards communicates with outsourcers and communication systems to the Italian supervisors. Also, a Reconciliation report is produced with real time analytic accounting data.
- Reporting Bank of Italy (262): through the customization of trial balance standard report, is intended follow the orientation of the Bank of Italy: in particular, as required by Bank of Italy, ".... the procedures for keeping the accounting system (chart of accounts, accounting policies, etc..) Must enable the connection between the accounting records and accounts of the budget." To ensure real time connection with the Bank of Italy, we have modified the standard functionality of JDE application.
- Integration with the "core banking": through standard tables of Interoperability, the solution has been interfaced with typical business systems of banking companies, such as current accounts, leasing, factoring, non-performing loans.
- Chart of Account model suitable for Financial Services Companies
- It is possible to handle a huge amount of records due to the customer transactions in the bank accounts
- Tailored Balance Sheet compliant with Bank regulation (Balance Sheet 262)
- Report to evaluate the performances of the bank institute (Margin Financial Intermediation)
- Integration with auditor Central Bank authority (Autorità di Vigilanza). Autorità di Vigilanza must be aware of the financial intermediation periodically
|Industries||Financial Services, Financial Services|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||501 - 1000|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
Deloitte XBS Srl
Deloitte is the largest integrated business services provider, serving its customers in more than 153 countries with 182.000 business professionals, 65.000 of them fully dedicated to IT Consultancy.
The Deloitte network has an established presence in Italy since 1923, with offices in the main cities and over 2.800 professionals who provide the following services: Audit, Consulting, XBS (eXtended Business Services), Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal Advisory.
Deloitte XBS offers consulting services to the mid-market companies in the Enterprise Applications fields (ERP, Business Intelligence, HCM and CRM, Roll Out/Foreign Localizations) and Technology Integration (Upgrade of Release, Application and System Integration, custom developments, Licences and Hardware Oracle reselling).
The Oracle Practice is well balanced among the offering of EBS, EnterpriseOne (JD Edwards), Siebel, Hyperion, and other solutions. JD Edwards’ Deloitte Division has established significant expertise in complex and global ERP implementations.
Thanks to our experts and methods, XBS has realized several Oracle projects worldwide, in particular in Europe, North America, India, China and Australia.
Deloitte XBS is the first Italian Oracle partner that is certified in delivering OBA solutions (Oracle Business Accelerators) for small and medium companies. OBA is an innovative tool for ERP implementations which guarantees faster and cost effective JD Edwards implementations. Thanks to a global network of Application Center Solution in all continents, XBS is able to provide this service in more than twenty languages in the “following the sun” methodology.