SnapPay is a complete order-to-cash credit card automation and security (PCI) solution for JDE sales orders and invoices. CDI’s SnapPay provides a complete and affordable solution to your company’s credit card processing requirements. SnapPay was developed to provide JDE customers, (E1 or World) involved with credit card payments, a secure end-to-end solution that meets the payment processing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s digital marketplace. SnapPay encrypts the credit card information and also securely transmits the encrypted credit card information.
SnapPay Benefits and Features:
SnapPay Authorization – Authenticate CC Data & Reserve Funds
• Interactive Authorization from JDE ERP (P4210) Form
• Optional, Fully Automated (no-touch) Batch Authorization
• Multiple Authorization Types: (1) Order Total (2) Total Plus Fudge Factor, etc.
• Pro-Active Email Alert / Notification with Denied Transactions
• Reprocess Credit Card Declined Orders
• Void (before settlement) Functionality
• Ability to Both Authorize & Settle (Capture) at time of order
SnapPay Settlement - Finalizes CC Transaction Payment to Merchant
• Automated Backorder / Split Shipments Management
• Intelligent Order Maintenance (Add / Delete / Change Line Items) for Automated
Authorization & Settlement
• Refund/Credit (after settlement) Functionality for both JDE & Credit Card
• Automatic Re-Authorization (with Settlement / Capture) if Expired
• Batch (default) or Interactive Settlement (Capture) Process
A/R Collection Tool - for CSR's, Finance & Accounting
• Pay Open A/R Invoice(s) with a Credit Card
• Allow for Full or Partial Payment Against Invoice
• Initiates Automated A/R Batch Receipt Proces
Batch A/R Update
• Automated “A/R Receipt Batch” Process applying "Cash Receipt based on the
Credit Card Payment"
• Updates Open Amount & Pay Status with Receipt Transaction(s)
• Pro-Active Email Alert / Notification
with Batch A/R Update
SnapPay Administration - Setup, Change & Maintenance
• Multi-Company Enabled
• Multi-Currency Enabled
• Multi-Pay Processor Enabled
• Optionally works with JDE Work Orders
• Supports Standard Windows PC Hardware/Software
• Robust & Easy Administration – No Programming
• Works with Tax & Shipping Logic
• Gateways Supported: VeriSign / Pay Pal, Authorize.Net, CyberSource, Moneris, etc
Security - Enable PCI DSS Compliancy
• SnapPay uses Rijndael 128 bit encryption based on the
AES-128 (Advanced Encryption Standard)
• Credit Card Data Stored Encrypted in JDE F55 Custom Tables
• Credit Card Data Transmitted Encrypted
• Optional Ability To Store Credit Card Data Off-Site
• Option to Automatically Delete Credit Cards After Use
• Credit Card Numbers “Masked” Permanently
Any distinguishing features
|Solution Availability||United States|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||101 - 500|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
Computer Discoveries, Inc.
Founded in 1991, CDI is synonymous with high quality software solutions integrated with JD Edwards ERP solutions. CDI is a
leader in providing B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions real time integrated with JD Edwards World or EnterpriseOne systems.
CDI’s software solutions include ERP2Web, JD Edwards Supplier Portal - SnapVSS and the JD Edwards Credit Card solution - SnapPay.
The company is headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Lombard, IL with a software development, support and implementation center in Pune, India.