The combined Oracle E-Business Suite solution breaks down the barriers between departments, providing general business companies with an agile real time framework for delivering relevant information to decision makers when they need it. It replaces multiple conflicting data sources with a ‘single source of truth’ that ensures all departments have access to the same up to the minute data.
Oracle Accelerate provides affordable, industry-specific applications for midsize organizations, implemented rapidly using Oracle Business Accelerators, and delivered with the proven expertise of a global network of skilled partners.
• Easy to Use – This Accelerate Solution is tailored for Industrial Manufacturing to enable unique business processes with industry-relevant data across modules. The base solution will set up the system based on entries specified within the setup questionnaire or template. Additionally, customers can add, modify, and expand the entire footprint as their business scales, yet achieve very fast results by selecting the industry-specific business transactions they need.
• Industry Complete – This Accelerate Solution includes industry best practices and supporting business flows for Industrial Manufacturing. These are models of business transactions representing leading business practices. Business flows enable the customer to relate their business requirements to the Oracle E-Business Suite solution functionality. The key business processes enabled include:
o Complete Financial solution
o Product Configuration
o Supply Chain Optimisation
o Service Management
o Project Accounting
• Rapid Return on Investment – This solution deploys common business transactions for the chosen modules, dramatically speeding up the initial stages of an implementation. Implementers can enable customers to begin testing personalised business transactions within hours. This allows implementers to spend more time on additional value-added activities, and ultimately increases the return on investment for the customer.
o A standard implementation plan and scripts are used to accelerate the deployment of the customer solution,
o A standard validation plan and scripts will be used to further validate and certify the customer solution,
o Education and knowledge transfer provides
o The utilities to test, train, and educate individual business users.
|Solution Availability||United Kingdom|
|Industries||Industrial Manufacturing, Industrial Manufacturing|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||501 - 1000|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
|Oracle Accelerate Solution Partners|
Inoapps is an award winning Oracle Platinum Partner, specialising in the delivery of robust, resilient and powerful Oracle solutions that add value and support our customers’ business with less complexity and cost.
With a pedigree of delivering quality, customer-focused implementations of Oracle’s Applications and Oracle technology solutions, Inoapps is seen by customers and Oracle alike to add value at all stages of a project. Inoapps is built on a first class reputation and is rapidly expanding to meet the growing needs of an increasingly diverse customer base. From our offices across the UK and internationally, Inoapps provides a service based on trust, quality and value for money which harnesses the correct blend of industry experience and technical know-how along with access to technical process 24 hours a day.
Inoapps is one of only a few partners to be able to take the entire Red Stack to our customer base, from Application to Infrastructure and continue to develop cost effective, flexible Oracle based solutions aligned to individual business requirements.
From implementations, to upgrades and enhancements our technical and functional teams deliver the full suite of services to drive cost effective, innovative and business-aligned solutions, including: Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion Applications, and Oracle’s JD Edwards and PeopleSoft solutions.
Inoapps is a fully certified Oracle hardware and storage reseller, making us one of a very few organisations to provide the complete Oracle stack. We can help and advise you on how best to architect your solution, enabling you to optimise your entire Oracle investment in technology and infrastructure.
Inoapps delivers bespoke business solutions using Oracle technology; from application extensions to enhancing existing functionality, to database upgrades and the development of bespoke solutions to meet business-specific requirements.
Oracle Engineered Systems
Inoapps is a specialist in every layer of the Oracle stack, including engineered systems that reduce the cost and complexity of IT infrastructures while increasing productivity and performance. The benefits from having a single point of contact for your entire Oracle needs include:
- Rapid deployment - The stack will seamlessly integrate with existing deployments
- Enhanced performance - Combining Oracle’s best of breed components, solutions will work faster and more optimally
- Cost efficiency - Consolidating your infrastructure will help to save on support and power costs
- Increased Security - Receive a solid and secure infrastructure, and with just one vendor to talk to, so any issues can be dealt with efficiently, and with minimal fuss
Inoapps Licence Optimisation
Inoapps’ Oracle accredited licencing experts are dedicated to optimising licence and infrastructure estates together, through analysis of current and future use, and effective planning of software spend and business change, leaving you with the optimal way to configure and maximise your Oracle estate.
Inoapps’ Oracle upgrade services and proven InoVate methodology delivers cost effective, risk free and predictable results. Our consultants have many years’ experience and add value throughout the upgrade process with extensive, proven knowledge and experience.
Inoapps Hosting and Managed Services
Our range of flexible & cost effective Managed Service solutions span end-user, application, database, operating system, hardware and infrastructure components.
Inoapps Lifecycle Management
Inoapps’ Information Lifecycle Management strategy helps customers assess the most appropriate approach to the management of their data. This enables them to make the best use of Tiered Storage whilst utilising some of the advancements of 12c at the same time.
Inoapps Oracle Accelerate solution for Industrial Manufacturing for Oracle E-Business Suite