Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture helps businesses and governments create a formula for high performance using Oracle solutions. Our 49,545 Oracle-skilled professionals deliver strategy, implementation, upgrade, and application outsourcing solutions across the entire Oracle suiteproduct stack. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the companyAccenture generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended August. 31, 2009.
The Accenture Public Service Disbursement Solutions (APSDS) seamlessly integrates Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Release 8.2 for Public Sector CRM for Public Sector release 8.2 application—where all benefit creation and modification is handled by the caseworker—with Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise version 9.0 Accounts Payable modulePayables Release 9.0—where all invoices and payments are created and disbursed—using Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture middleware. The solution:
· Meets customers’ need for a streamlined benefits disbursement process
· Lowers cost and, risk, and accelerates implementation time by 6-9 months
· Streamlines and automates the process for creating and disbursing benefit payments
· Integrates flexibly with various CRM front- ends or back-end financial systems using the modified Application Integration Architecture middle layer.
The components can be used in whole or in part for initiatives in any public sector organization that needs an automated process for disbursing benefits to their its customers.
This out-of-the-box integration connects Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector release 8.2. This integration will and involves five major integration points.
1. Sync Supplier— – Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector sends citizen data (contact) to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Vendor Release 9.0 vendor tables via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. This data will be integrated when a new contact is created, or an existing contact is modified. The primary data records for a citizen are: Namename, Addressaddress, Banking banking Informationinformation, Payment payment mMethod, and wWithholding iInformation.
2. Create Voucher— – Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector creates a Payment payment oOrder when it has been determined that money is owed to a citizen based on eligible Benefitsbenefits. This pPayment oOrder is sent to Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. The pPayment oOrder in Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 is transformed into the Voucher voucher that will be used to generate the check that is disbursed to the citizen.
3. Cancel Voucher— – At times, it may be necessary for the caseworker within Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector to request that a pPayment oOrder be cancelled. If the voucher is in a cancellable status within Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0, this integration enables an automated process for a caseworker to cancel the voucher via Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture.
4. Update Voucher [see graphic—it says Update Invoice—client needs to verify which is correct]— – Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 performs various processes in the creation of the voucher and payment. Each process will generate a message that is sent back to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector to assist the caseworker in relaying the status of the pending payment to the citizen. This streamlines the overall process and eliminates the manual intervention previously required for the caseworker.
5. Disbursed Payment— – Oracle’s PeopleSoft Accounts Enterprise Payables Release 9.0 sends the Payment payment details, such as Ccheck Numbernumber, Datedate, Payment payment Statusstatus, and Amount amount to Oracle’s Siebel CRM Release 8.2 for Public Sector through Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture. Returning this information allows the caseworker to have the information at their fingertips to respond to citizen inquires.
The Accenture Public Service Disbursement Solution (APSDS) successfully connects two of Oracle Corporation’s productssolutions. There are a growing number of customers requesting ‘out- of- the- box’ integration to and /from the various Oracle acquired company applications. For this reason, the Accenture APSDS team has used Oracle’s Application Integration Architecture to provide the required Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for an out- of- the- box integration.
APSDSAccenture Public Service Disbursement Solution, Version 1.0
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Payables Release Financials v9.0 with MP21
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Release 8.49.14
Oracle Database Release 10.2.0.4
Oracle BEA WebLlogic Release 9.2 [client needs to verify which WebLogic product]
Oracle’s Siebel Customer Relationship Management Release 8.2 for Public Sector
Oracle Application Integration Architecture Release 2.5
|Solution Availability||United States|
|Company Size Solution is Targeting||< 50|
|Open Source Solutions||No|
Accenture has more than 50,680 Oracle-skilled professionals who help clients achieve high performance with Oracle solutions by delivering distinctive, end-to-end business capabilities that give them competitive advantage in their industry. Accenture provides services across the Oracle application and technology lifecycle from strategy through implementation and maintenance. We are the first company with an Innovation Center onsite at Oracle headquarters and subsequently opened three more Innovation Centers for Oracle facilities in Reading, UK (2007), Istanbul (2009) and Japan (2009) that enable us to develop market-leading business innovations with Oracle products. Accenture has teamed successfully with Oracle for two decades.
In 2010, we were named Oracle's first Diamond partner—Oracle’s newest and highest partner rank. The Diamond certification is a significant milestone for Accenture, and recognizes the depth and breadth of our skills across the entire Oracle product suite. To achieve this status, Accenture was certified in 22 specialization areas, and met many other criteria for customer satisfaction, customer references and go-to-market strategy.
Accenture was also recognized in 2010 as Oracle's Middleware Partner of the Year, APAC Partner of the Year and North American Titan Award winner for BI and Public Sector industry solutions.