CardConnect is an innovative and rapidly growing payments technology company, providing credit card/payment acceptance and PCI compliance solutions to the ERP community since 1998. More than 50,000 businesses - including General Electric, Adobe, and the New York Times - use our payments technology to make accepting payments as simple, easy, and secure as possible.
Our products include:
CardConnect for Oracle EBS - The CardConnect Gateway is an Oracle Validated Integration solution that accelerates cash receipts and provides a direct connection between Oracle EBS and the banking system. With the CardConnect Gateway, Oracle E-Business is able to:
- Efficiently process orders from authorization to settlement
- Send payment data to domestic and international clearinghouses
- Clear receipts from Accounts Receivables
- Reconcile cash deposits and fees directly within Oracle E-Business
CardSecure - CardSecure is the one-stop data security solution. CardSecure intercepts incoming credit card data before it hits Oracle EBS, transfers the data to the CardConnect secure vault, encrypts it and assigns each card number a unique token. This allows the actual card data to remain securely outside Oracle EBS which greatly reduces PCI Compliance scope.
The latest version of CardConnect/CardSecure is 5.2.
|The Partner is recognized by Oracle for:|
- Exastack Ready : Oracle Database Ready, Oracle WebLogic Ready, Oracle Linux Ready, Oracle Solaris Ready
- Oracle Validated Integration : Payment Processing
|Partner Membership Level||Gold|
|Partner Membership Location||United States|
|Main Office Location (HQ)||United States|
|Public or Private Company||Private|
|Number of Employees||100 - 500|
|Oracle Exastack Ready|
|CardConnect for Oracle eBusiness||
CardConnect is the communications interface to all your applications, Oracle and Oracle, to the banking community for payment authorizations and settlements. It handles all of your payment needs, reducing the cost of electronic payment processing (both interchange rates and back-office processing) and improving operational efficiency.
• CardConnect/CardSecure is PABP- and PCI-certified and its CardSecure component encrypts card data within the E-Business Suite system to make it PCI-compliant. Further tokenization of this data and proper system configuration can even take the E-Business Suite application out of the PCI audit's scope.
• Encryption/tokenization secures personally identifiable information (PII), such as social security numbers, and complies with card association and government mandates.
• PPS understands payments, has experience with the E-Business Suite system and its design, and can accommodate the demands and restrictions of the payment community. We can help you deploy a cost-effective and efficient system that works flawlessly. Even in cases of network glitches, CardConnect continues its job with auto-recovery tools in place.
This application has achieved: Oracle Database Ready, Oracle WebLogic Ready, Oracle Linux Ready, Oracle Solaris Ready
|CardConnect and CardSecure v5.2||
CardConnect fully implements the iPayments processor model for credit card processing and it does so with ZERO modifications.
Currently, your e-Business Suite routinely captures credit card information via a number of forms and interfaces like Sales Order, Customer Management and iPayments. Or perhaps you’re using iStore or integrated with Siebel CRM. All these solutions are support by CardConnect and CardSecure. Through standard APIs, CardSecure remotely stores and tokenizes your credit card information BEFORE you input it into your ERP. Oracle e-Business Suite treats these tokens like credit card numbers, in fact they appear exactly the same on most reports and forms. Later during the funds capture phase, CardConnect intercepts calls from e-Business to your payment processor and replaces these tokens with the actual credit card information and then forward the request to the bank. In this way, your critical data is stored safely in our 100% PCI compliant facility and you can focus on what’s important to you: your business and your customers.
This integration has achieved: Oracle Validated Integration with E-Business Suite